MOLINO DI ROVATO S.p.A.
A leading company in the milling sector, the ISO 9001:2008 MOLINO Rovato S.p.A., has been trading since 1947, the start of a family history of generation of millers.
Today, drawing on the experience of traditional millers, the help of advanced technology and qualified personnel, reaches a daily production of about 300 tons of durum wheat and 200 with the ability to meet every need, from largest to smallest artisan industry.
The accurate control in the selection of raw materials and high and new technology always used, without neglecting its traditional character, together with meticulous analysis of daily and constant collaboration with external laboratories, could achieve high quality standards, placing the 'company in national and international markets, the highest level.
Among our main objectives are:
• Procurement of wheat in the characteristics of use to be reliable and qualified suppliers;
• Give priority to the direct relationship between company and customers in order to ensure optimal service and after sales;
• Highly qualified and structured, both at the company with a network of professional agents and distributors at the highest levels;
• Ongoing collaboration with external laboratories as qualified association of wheat;
• Best value for money;
• Logistics flexible, efficient and timely manner;
This means that the company mission is customer satisfaction with
- Development of ad hoc projects;
- Providing efficient, targeted and appropriate;
- Ensure accurate traceability;
- Provide expertise and consistent quality in the product;
In conclusion, the satisfaction of our customers and their success is our incentive to be in the forefront and the pursuit of perfection.