THE QUALITY POLICY
The politics of Molino Rovato S.p.A. is to produce and distribute quality products that meet the needs and expectations of customers, depending on the objectives, and in a position to compete with you the market leader.
The Molino Rovato S.p.A. undertakes to perform with the utmost care system for monitoring and controlling the level of health and hygiene facilities, premises, equipment, products and the working environment in accordance with EC regulation 852/2004 In this context the primary commitments of the company are:
• To monitor the compliance of products with specific requests;
• Ensuring the continued commitment to product safety;
• Responding to customer expectations;
• Comply with all applicable rules and standards;
• Comply with codes and laws;
• Maintain high levels of competitiveness;
• Maintain the continuous improvement of its performance;
• Comply with ethics and standards of conduct;
It also recognizes that the achievement of quality and reliability of products is achieved through training, involvement and commitment of staff at all levels. The dedication of every person to achieve the quality required in the interests of company management's strong commitment to the application of management systems and operational support to carry forward to the mountain experience and knowledge to solve problems and anticipate solutions.
To this end, the Department considers necessary to establish, maintain and improve a system of business management for the quality conforms to international standard UNI EN ISO 9001:2008.
To implement this policy, the Department defers to the Quality Assurance Manager full authority and responsibility to maintain and improve the quality system according to UNI EN ISO 9001:2008.